What’s new? Keep up with our blog to find out!
Check back for more blogs and updates!
- A Note from Erica Cox (7/10/2019)
- Project Learning Tree and the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (8/1/2017)
- Great Getaway and Learning Experience (12/6/2016)
- Update for our Facilitators (10/18/2016)
- Introducing Project WET, Flying WILD and Project Learning Tree Assistant, Tammy Trantham! (2/29/2016)
The Environmental Education Activity Guide is designed to meet the common components of national education reform by using the constructivist approach to learning, whole language teaching, cooperative learning, problem solving, and authentic assessments. This guide is designed for Pre K -8. Sign up for a workshop to receive your copy of the Environmental Education Activity Guide!
Missouri State University is located in Springfield, Missouri in the United States. It was founded in 1906 and is now the state’s second largest university with about 22,000 students attending.